Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Because I Like Him

Went for drinks with Boy again and he asked me why I liked him. I couldn't give him a specific answer at that moment. He seemed a little miffed by that.

For me, I can easily identify and itemize things I don't like about a person. But when I like someone, it's just a general fuzzy feeling of goodness.

When I got home, I thought about it and sent him this email.

From: Paprika
To: Boy
Subject: Why I Like You

You are nice.
You are very generous.
You are funny.
You are smart (but mostly a smart ass).
You are a great kisser.
You are a weirdo (in a good way).
You are hairy. :)

So there are some of reasons why I like you. Some of the other reasons are too fuzzy and abstract to pin down and describe in words. But they still add up to me liking you.

I didn't get any response. But I guess it's because I didn't really ask for one in return. That would be too Grade 8 for me. "Do you like me? Circle Yes or No."

No comments: