Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hell Hath Thawed

It's been a week and the Brit has yet to make good on taking me out to dinner.

The day after the party, I posted a comment on his Facebook wall about a hilarious thing he'd said at the party. To which he replied, "Oh God, I don't remember".

So I messaged him and asked him what else he didn't remember. He replied the last thing he remembers was talking to me about my band. That was waaaaaaaay early in the evening. He didn't remember how he got home. I told him I'd offered him a ride but he declined. I also filled him on the fact that he gave me his number and asked me out.

When he finally responded, he told me he'd been filled in on how he got home (shared a cab with 2 other cast members) and that yes, he'd love to go out with me. He sort of remembered that.

So I wrote him back and said I'd leave it up to him to arrange for us to go out.

And I've heard nothing since.

Satan must be happy the temperatures have returned to normal down there.

2 comments:

Amy B said...

Just call him and ask him out, be direct. He sounds like fun, so maybe he's just a social butterfly and it's gone out of his radar, so just REMIND him how awesome you are.

Beaner said...

Yeah I wouldn't do that. I know we already talked about this, but just to remind you, if a guy wants to be with you, he will make it happen. No if's and's or but's about it. One day soon, this will happen and there will be no need for you to remind him about anything.

I lllooovvvvveeeee you!