Sunday, July 5, 2009

This Sucks

It's been almost a year since my divorce was finalized. And two things haven't changed - I still don't have a boyfriend and my bangs still haven't grown out.

Nothing I do seems to make any difference in either situation. My bangs are stuck at chin length and there are no men in sight.

I do not want to die alone with shitty looking bangs.

And if one more person tells me I have to be happy about being alone, I'm gonna fucking cut their bangs and their boyfriend's balls off.

1 comment:

Paprika said...

Dear JustMe: Again, you have demonstrated that you don't know how to read. I am happy with my life, I'm not happy about being single. That does not equate to clingy or desperate. So you can quietly go fuck yourself. You are now permanently banned from my blog.