Monday, March 16, 2009

Drunken Cupid

I went out on Friday with my new BFF and drank a truck load of wine. (What else is new really?)

Saturday morning I had to get up early for a baptism. As I usually do when I wake up, I checked my email. I was quite hung over (read: still drunk) and through my bleary eyes, I saw a few emails in my box from OKCupid.com

WTF? I don't recall ever signing up for OKCupid. Very confused, I clicked on one of the emails. "You've got a message waiting! Click here!"

Normally I would think a message like that was junk mail, however the message referred to me as Paprika. No junk mail is that smart, so I clicked on the link and I was whisked away to OKCupid.

Apparently I had a profile there. Which I signed up for the night before. I went through the whole process of putting together a profile and uploading a picture. I have NO recollection of any of it! Methinks that's called a blackout.

Until today, I couldn't figure out how the hell I even knew about OKCupid. I was checking Pink Collar's blog and she referenced OKCupid in one of her posts. In my drunken stupor, I probably made the decision to sign up.

I really need to install a breathalyzer control on the power button for my computer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck, I find it just as crappy as PoF! Only with fun personality tests.