Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Vomit

I just finished lunch with Mike. And I don't know why, but I feel like puking. He makes me want to puke. Puke! PUKE!

It could be the Mozza burger I scarfed down, or it could be him. I don't know if it's a repulsive reaction, or a reaction much like on South Park when Stan really likes Wendy to the point that he vomits.

I spent most of the lunch ranting about my crazy ex husband, who's insanity has resurfaced over the last week. And Mike sat there and listened to every last word. At appropriate times he would nod, or shake his head, or make an noise of understanding. And I just kept going and going and going...

To and from the food court, he held my hand. He gave me kisses upon arrival and departure. AND I WANTED TO PUKE.

When I got back to the office, I went to the ladies room to wash my hands and face so I could get rid of his scent. BECAUSE IT MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE.

If this is my reaction to a nice guy, then there's really no hope for me. I'm better off alone rather than nauseous.

2 comments:

Beaner said...

when I smack you next time I see you, this is why.

Paprika said...

F**k you. I can't help the way I feel.