Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Off the Wagon

I just cannot help myself. I know it was wrong but I couldn't resist.

Boy and I went for drinks last night after work. One beer led to another which led to him in my bed.

Now in my defence, I've been pretty horny lately. And it's been over a month since I've had sex. And you know, they ain't lying when they say a woman's sex drive increases exponentially as she reaches her mid thirties.

I'm seriously toying with the idea of letting his Woman know about what happened between us last night.

You see, as smart as Boy thinks he is, I'm smarter. And I know the password to his blackberry. So while he was in the washroom, I took a little tour around his inbox. Lo and behold I found an email thread then went something like this:

Boy: Hey gorgeous, what's shakin'?

Woman: I went shopping and blah blah blah and did laundry and blah blah blah, and my kid sat in a plate of ketchup twice. What about you?

Boy: Just left having drinks with coworkers. Miss you. :-(

Awww, isn't that sweet? He misses her. He must have missed her a lot because when we got back to my place, his clothes were off in about 10 seconds and we fucked so hard my bed moved about a foot and a half away from the wall.

And I'm sure he continued missing her when we fucked again at 5am and he was begging me not to stop.

And I'm positive the part where he missed her most was when he had me in his arms, kissing my face and telling me all those wonderful things you tell someone after you've done the nasty.

My heart bleeds for him. You can really tell how much he cares about her.

The great thing about all of this is that I just don't give a flying shit about him anymore. Everything that happened last night shows me the true degenerate he really is. And I'm really happy to fuck him and leave him.

1 comment:

C2G said...

Ohhh... Paprika.....
Do you feel like you've won? Be sure you know what you want from all of this, because sometimes when we think that we are winning - we truly aren't........ Be strong and fierce...
Happy New Year!!!!!