Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Latin Lovers

Tonight I met a super hot guy from Mexico. He's in town for the Hot Docs festival, at which I am a theatre rep and he, a loyal volunteer. He's a documentary film making student and is here strictly because of his passion for his craft.

I afforded him all sorts of privileges that are usually reserved for paid staff such as myself, strictly based on his hotness. It's true what they say, pretty people get all the perks. I couldn't help myself. I was going to do anything to ingratiate myself to him, in the hopes he'd talk to me with his beautifully accented voice.

After the shift was over and Señor Hottie went home, I mentioned the hotness factor to my co-rep who happens to be a bodacious, blonde, Brazilian babe. She had noted that I was making googly eyes most of the night. I asked her what she thought about him. She agreed he was cute. Then the conversation drifted to my perma-single status and I asked her if she had a boyfriend or a husband. She said she had a girlfriend to whom she is engaged.

Huh-zaaaaa! I had no clue she is a lesbian! Her status is on Facebook, and clear that she is engaged to a woman. She even asked me why I hadn't noticed that on FB. Honestly, I'm only interested in guys' statuses (I finally figured out the proper plural of status) to see if they are single.

She's totally not your stereotypical lezbot. And neither is her fiancée. These girls are super hot babes with zero masculine tendencies.

It's funny that I was just thinking to myself tonight that guys have way more selection for hotties, whether they are straight or gay. The reason I was thinking this is because part of my duties as a rep involve a lot of people watching. And as people come in and out of my theatre, I've noticed that there are way more hot gay men then there are hot lesbian women.

Every lesbian I've ever met has been an Ugh-Oh-Good-God-NO! Every gay man I've ever met (aside from one ghastly disaster) has been super hot, super stylish and super awesome, making me want to have a sex change so I can hook up with these nicely manicured men.

Any any rate, my co-rep got to go home to her hot woman. And I went home sans Señor Hottie, or any señor for that matter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hot lesbians are not as obvious as flaming gay men so you haven't noticed a hot lesbian, you've just noticed a hot woman. My lesbian friends are all hot as hell.