Monday, August 17, 2009

Parting Shot

I guess I spoke too soon about Woman's lack of gonads. Here's her parting shot.

-------------------------------------------------------
From: Woman
To: Paprika
Date: Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 11:20 AM
Subject: RE: I guess I know now

Hey P,

Yes, I removed you from FB last week. Sorry if it was a shock – I wasn’t even sure you’d notice, or mind by this point.

I thought after some time had passed I would be able to keep you as friend without any problem but I find that it’s just too bizarre for me. I know you have a great big heart and also that Boy hurt you.

I know that you developed major feelings for him that were not reciprocated and also understand how his behavior might have been misleading. I wish he had not hurt you.

But what weirds me out is that you never told me about your history with him. It would have explained so much, and I would have been sympathetic and then some. But to find out so late, and not from you, and after all the times you criticized and vilified him – I believed you because, to my knowledge, you had no reason to lie and no vested interest. But I was wrong – you had both – and that changed everything. If I had known, things would have been very different.

There are times when I am tempted to give you a call and say “let’s hang out!” but then think it would be awkward and strained so I don’t.

But I do hope that you are very happy and that everything is going super well for you.

Take care and rock on...

Woman
-------------------------------------------------------

I just need to say this one more time: I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS CHEATED ON, HE'S THE ONE WHO LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING, SO WHY THE FUCK AM I THE BAD THE GUY HERE?

I made a decision not to tell her after they had broken up in February. Perhaps it was the wrong decision in her view. For me, there was no reason to drudge all that shit up because they were over. I looked at what I'd have wanted if the situation were reversed. I could only make a decision based on my point of view. I've always treated others the way I'd want to be treated, and if the situation were reversed, I would NOT have wanted to know. That is how I came to that decision to not say anything.

Seriously, when did it become a requirement that I divulge who I've slept with to my new girlfriends? I can bet you at least one person reading this has slept with the same guy that a friend has slept with. Granted my & Woman's situation was a little more twisted seeing as he cheated on me with her, and then cheated on her with me. But he told the same lie to both of us - he wasn't "with" anyone at the time, even though his actions directly contradicted what he said.

The root of the problem is that they got back together. I tried to caution her against this because I knew he was a skeeze ball. I don't like the fact she thinks the only reason I trashed him was because he hurt me. I would give the same advise to anyone who was dating a known cheater and overall douche bag. I would tell her what I know, but let her make up her own mind. Which is exactly what I did here. Obviously she chose to stay with him and I accepted that.

Their "relationship" is now at the 3 month mark, which is usually when Boy's dick leads him into another vagina. We'll see what happens in a few weeks. I don't doubt for one second he'll do it again to her. She's looking for a husband. He's looking for as much poontang pie as he can get.

No comments: