Monday, August 31, 2009

Welcome to Cougarville, Pop. 1

ANGELPAINT says:
hey gorgeous!

PAPRIKA8 replies:
Hey there. :)

ANGELPAINT says:
im hoping u like younger men...wink wink lol ;)

PAPRIKA8 replies:
LOL What's not to like? :)

ANGELPAINT says:
well put it this way im looking for something casual my ex was 36 so im well trained lol

ANGELPAINT says:
just figured given the age gap it would be tough for something serious

PAPRIKA8 replies:
LOL. Thanks for the offer, but I'm looking for something serious.

ANGELPAINT says:
might we be on the same page..haha ya im bad

PAPRIKA8 replies:
My days of casual are over. Although they were lots of fun.

ANGELPAINT says:
so come out of retirement

PAPRIKA8 replies:
LOL Ah as much fun as that would be, I want to put my effort into something that will pay off in the end.

PAPRIKA8 replies:
You shouldn't have any problems finding someone who'll play with you.

ANGELPAINT says:
ya i know but i like u..haha come on it good at least until mr right comes along

PAPRIKA8 replies:
You're sweet, but like I said, I want to put my effort into a long term thing. If I'm spending my time playing, I won't be around for Mr. Right to find me.

1 comment:

Amy B said...

Good for you! :)
That was a very smart decision.
:)

Did you go to Fan Expo on the weekend?