Thursday, July 17, 2008

Boyfriend Pillow

There's a sidewalk sale going on in the underground mall across the street from my office. So on my lunch, I went down there with a friend and we perused the sale merchandise. A lot of it was still overpriced, even with the mark down.

My friend had to get back to the office, but I stayed behind to try on some pants (too small, damn). As I was walking back, there was a table set up for Fabricland. Most of the sale items were linens and bedding. And one other item - a boyfriend pillow.

It's headless with half a chest and a left arm. Here's a couple versions I found on the net. The one I saw had a white shirt.

For a moment, I actually considered buying it. That made me pretty sad as the truth is I do sleep better when I'm snuggled up against a warm body. It's been quite a while since I've had a man in my bed.

I doubt there is a girlfriend pillow on the market. Men don't need anything except a flat surface to be able to sleep. Scratch that, I just googled it and there is a girlfriend pillow. However, it's not what you'd think. Go google it yourself and see what pops up. All I can say is typical. :P

Maybe I should go back and buy it. I want a man to snuggle up with, but I don't want all the bullshit that comes with having a man in my life. Hmm.... And it is on sale....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my friend, I've just showed the entire woman population (in my office) this incredible invention. I think some people are actually going to buy it now, apparently you can pick it up on Amazon.

You are the greatest, and if your boyfriend pillow ever gets flat (as the real ones usually do too...I mean b/fs), give me a call and I'll share my real arm :-)