Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fix Up Central

Currently I have 4 different friends all working to find me Mr. Right. I feel like I should open up a headquarters for them to pool their efforts and so they can keep each other from jumping out a window once the realization sets in that this task is virtually impossible.

They say it takes a village to raise a child. In my case, I think it's going to take not only a village, but a whole damned continent to find me one good man.

Or I could just buy this book: http://www.findahusbandafter35.com/ and save everyone the trouble. Apparently the book REALLY WORKS!

Yeah, because if it were *that* easy, the author would have put everyone else out of business.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This testimonial is awesome:

"Rachel told me to always look for a guy with a dorky walk. They make good husbands"

LMFAO! I love a good sweeping generalization.