Friday, April 10, 2009

Chapel of Ugh

I'm prepping for an audition today. It's for a 60's type girl group, a la The Supremes. The audition song is "Chapel of Love" by The Dixie Cups. (Why did all 60's girl groups have such barf-tastic names?)

I've been singing this song over and over and over for the last hour and I'm ready to scratch my eyes out.

I remember that was the song going through my head the day I got married. And I actually did get married in a little chapel, in Las Vegas. It really was the happiest day of my life. The sky was blue, the birds were singing, and all that other nonsense you see and hear when you're retardedly in love.

I hope I don't barf all over my shoes at the audition. This song is really starting to make me nauseous.

1 comment:

mommytotwoE's said...

good luck! I also hope you don't barf on your shoes... don't think it would help your chances:)