Monday, April 20, 2009

Chef Jeff x2

I was at a local restaurant tonight for my friend's show. I was the guest singer last week. Went to check out this week's guest performer and to check out the drummer who I think is hot.

The chef at the restaurant, Jeff (ironic!), was there hanging out after his shift. He remembered me from last week. He sat down and started chatting with me. He had blue eyes, a beard and a cool poorboy Kangol hat.

At one point I grabbed his hand to pull him closer so I could tell him something. I didn't let go of his hand cuz it felt nice. He leaned in and said, "Can we stop that?" Ouch. I let go.

I went to the bathroom to regain some sense of dignity. When I came back, he decided he wanted me. He placed his hand on my thigh. He asked me to come home with him. I said no. He said, "You like trouble". I said, "I am trouble". He said, "Prove it". I said, "I don't have to prove anything". He said, "Show it". I said, "I don't gotta show anything".

I started dancing. That gave him a semi which he had no shame in adjusting in front of everyone.

We talked for a bit at the bar where he let a fart go that smelled really bad. He owned up to it.

I danced some more and he told me I was sexy. He also told me that he watched me sing last week and he could tell how sexy I was. And that I'm well proportioned. Hmmm.

I told him I had to leave. He gave me a hug, and then made out with my face. It was nice having a man kiss me. I did wish it was the drummer though.

Kissing a man with a beard was awesome.

But I came home alone. Part of it is knowing I'd get him here and he'd pass out cold. And the other part is that I haven't waxed in about 2 months.

That saved my chastity, for tonight at least. I'll go back next week and see if he even remembers my name.

1 comment:

Beaner said...

Oh God. He sounds like a loser. Please don't waste your time.