Sunday, April 5, 2009

Reinforcement

I went out last night with my friend and her husband for a mutual friend's 30th birthday bash. I brought along two single gal pals as the Birthday Boy is single, and the word was he'd be bringing a bunch of his single friends.

I arrived with the Married Couple and greeted the BB. BB introduced me to a few of his single guy pals. My single gal pals arrived about half an hour later and they greeted the BB and the gaggle of guys.

I tried talking to a few of the dudes, but they just weren't reciprocating. So I hung and danced with the Married Couple. I had a good time up until the strap on my purse broke. Then it was just awkward trying to hold my purse and wave-my-hands-up-in-the-air-like-I-just-didn't-care.

Single Gal #1 ended up making out with BB for the entire night. Single Gal #2 ended up making out with a friend of BB.

So there's proof again that I repel men into the arms of my girlfriends. Good thing I'm on a break from dating otherwise my feelings would have been hurt.

1 comment:

mommytotwoE's said...

The question would be then would you have liked to be making out with either of those boys? If not then who cares if they were making out with your friends right?