Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Answer

For years I (and others) have been asking why men don't find me attractive. And not just that, but the fact that I'm invisible to them when I'm out at bars and clubs.

Well today I finally got my answer, from the Goddess herself, Oprah.

Friday's episode was all about sex. One of the topics covered was the unconscious attraction between men and women. These unconscious attractions are dependent on the scents we emit. Women are particularly attractive to men during during ovulation because we emit copulins. When a man catches a whiff of a girl's copulins, she suddenly becomes more attractive to him.

There was a study done which had a group of men inhale undetectable amounts of copulins while looking at pictures of women. They were asked to rate how attractive the women were. It was shown that while inhaling the copulins, the men lost all ability to truly rate the attractiveness of the women, because they suddenly were all attractive!

This is what Oprah calls an "ah ha moment"!

I haven't ovulated in 10 years because I've been on the pill. Boys don't like me because they can't smell me.

I'll probably be going off the pill in 3 months anyway as my medical benefits will cease at the end of my severance period.

Oh the irony.

No comments: