Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Still Waiting

Here is something I wrote in a little notebook that has been living in the bottom of my purse for the last 9 months. I'm still waiting for this guy to show up.

July 28, 2008

He will have kind eyes.
He will have a bright smile.
He will be loving and gentle.
He will have a great sense of humour.
He will be extremely patient.
He will want children.
He will pay me the attention I want and need.
He will be a great listener.
He will protect me always.
He will be understanding and respectful of my past.
He will put my feelings first.
He will never raise his voice in anger.
He will work hard at keeping our relationship solid.
He will appreciate the things I like.
He will always express his love for me.

1 comment:

mommytotwoE's said...

Don't think that is too much to ask, don't you settle for less! You deserve it!