Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Can't Buy Me Love

Because I'm still (insert any and all emotion here) about Boy, I thought I would go on Ebay for a little retail therapy.

I did searches on handbags, shoes, and jewellery. Yes, I am a typical female. :P And just because I was curious and needed some hope, I did a search on happiness....oh, if it were only as easy as this ad.

Haunted ring 9.2510X charm love&happiness marriage
100% amazing truly spell force of rite

WELCOME IN THE SECRET WORLD OF
CHLOÉ ST-AMOUR
MEDIUM, HONEST GENUINE PSYCHIC
PARANORMAL WHITE MAGIC
INTUITIVE CLAIRVOYANTE 35 EXP

My name is Chloé St-Amour and I have been practicing white magic for several years now. I am a descendant of a lineage of white witches as my great-grandmother, my grandmother and my mother . My grandmother showed me all the rites and secrets to attract the luck and happiness in life and always increase intuition to foresee the events. My grandmother had a little place in her bedroom where she did her rites as she always locked the door of her bedroom "the secret place" Many paranormal phenomenas arrived in my life for several years by premonitory dreams, visions, flashes etc....and always I see again and again the face of my grandmother marcella to haunt my gestures . It is for that today I have the luck to be able to channel my jewels by my rites and to give the luck to all you!!

Every day I get up at 4:30 am I begin my rites and I ask the spirit of my grandmother to come haunt my jewels by the luck, money, love, force, courage and determination so that your wishes come true!!

Today it is necessary to have somebody who by the positive force of its rituals and his will sends you the necessary energy which allows you to spend easily more the difficult moments and especially to take out you out of it. Some are going to sell rings by saying to you that there are forces symbolized by geniuses

Who will give you all that you wish?? You believe that ?

The rites are energies, a thought forces which will be transformed into realization.

THIS BEAUTIFUL HAUNTED AMULET RING SIZE 6
SOLID SILVER STERLING 9.25 WITH REAL BEAUTIFUL mystery blue STONE
unique design
( I have just one piece)



SPELL ATTACHED for EXTREME POWERFUL FOR CHARM & LOVE HAPPINESS in YOUR LOVE LIFE!! MARRIAGE STRONG!! FORCE OF RITUALS!!

Because when you will wear this RING you will feel the psychic force which this jewel is going to surround you.

I am going to do a personal spell cast for the person who buys this ring.

It is for it that I ask you to send me your name and your date of birth and if possible your photo so that I can Embué ( secret ceremony incantation special and personnal) my power of medium white magic in this ring which is intended for you and you will see......it works!!

Attention: I do a serious and personalized work for each of you, and your demands which I implore for you have to be in condition that it pleases God and does not come in contradiction with the evolution of your dimension of life.

I have many happy customers in the world!!I am a Master spellcaster and psychic medium paranormal white magic and I can cast any spell for you.100% positives feedback comment
If you do not wear it in the finger, put this ring in a white handkerchief and make a knot and put it in your pocket or in your bag.

This ring will be shipped by post Canada service
I am not responsable for lost or damaged items through the mail
Law requirement states that readings, spells, and paranormal objects are for entertainment purposes only and that I cannot take any responsibility for any activity that may or may not occur in association with this item. many blessings

2 comments:

Amy B said...

Are you gonna get one?

Paprika said...

At this point in my life, I'm seriously considering anything. Even if it's completely ridiculous.