Saturday, November 22, 2008

Splat

And now it's done. For good. It's so finished there's no possibility of it ever starting again.

I was supposed to spend a fun night with Boy at his place. We were going to drink and play video games and eventually get it on.

However on the way there, he told me that he slept with another girl last night.

I could have sworn I actually heard a THUD in my chest.

"You're a great girl."

"I thought I was clear with you from the beginning."

"I didn't want to hurt you."

All of those things may be true, but the fact of the matter is that he acted like my boyfriend. He spent all his time with me and up until last night, didn't stick his penis into strange vaginas. There is a reason why they say, "actions speak louder than words". THERE IS A DAMN GOOD REASON FOR THAT.

"Are we still going to hang out tonight?"

ARE? YOU? KIDDING? ME?

Oh yeah! Sure! No problem! So you fucked someone. Let's go play Rockband! FUN TIMES.

It took all my strength not to crash his side of the car into a pole.

"Housemate and I were gonna come to your show tomorrow. Can we still come?"

NO YOU STUPID FUCK, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE.

"I confided a lot of things in you, are you going to spill my secrets?"

YES YOU ASSHOLE, I'M GOING TO TELL THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD WHAT A COCKSUCKER YOU ARE.

"Are we still going to be friends?"

(sigh) I'm too tired to even begin to deal with that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's not your friend, so don't be his.

xoxo