Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oh I Don't Know Why

Boy is back. And he's on his best behaviour. He invited me out last week with his housemate to a concert at the Phoenix. Originally he had asked if they could crash at my place, to which I said yes (I'm all about mi casa es su casa). Then it turned into me going out to party with them.

I know, I know. You are all shaking your heads. I was shaking my head too. I figured it would end up with both of them out locked out of my place, with me never to return.

However, I'm happy to say that it didn't end up like that at all. We actually had fun.

Boy paid my way into the show, bought me drinks, made sure I wasn't getting crushed by the mosh pit, and generally being attentive. I was a little hesitant at first as I was certain Boy was going to pull some shiteous behaviour. We were at a club packed with chicks who were ready to rock out to the band, and to rock some lucky guy's world. I was certain some girl would catch his eye and the Douche Bag would reemerge.

I had a huge moment of doubt when Boy announced he was going for a smoke. I thought, "Okay, here is where everything went horribly wrong the last time." However, I was extraordinarily impressed with the fact that he returned within 2 minutes flat. Same with bathroom breaks - 2 minutes tops and he was back at my side. :)

On more than a few occasions, Housemate referred to Boy as my BF. I don't know if he was mocking me because he knows that Boy has no interest in being my official BF, or maybe Housemate knows something I don't. At any rate, I ignored that word as if it has been bleeped out by some cosmic censorship board.

After the show and a pit stop at Pizza Pizza, we headed back to my place. Housemate took a shower while Boy and I hit the sheets. Quiet sex is always hilarious and fun. Afterwards he snuggled his face up to mine and whispered "I'm glad you came out with me tonight." Aww.

The next day Boy came by after work to hang out. We watched a movie, snuggled on the couch and had a very nice and quiet night in. He asked me if it was cool to leave a change of clothes and some personal items there so he could stay over again. Of course! Mi casa es su casa and all that.

And he came back last night. We went out for drinks and eats and then back to my place for, well, you know what for. :)

He left behind another change of clothes...

I am treading with caution, but I've got a little smile on my face.

No comments: