Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Need Rehab

I need rehab or a vibrator. I slept with Boy again last night.

I KNOW! STOP YELLING AT ME PEOPLE!

He's just like a disease, without any cure - so goes the song. I can't help it. I especially can't help it when it's been over a month since I've had a warm body in my bed. And I really, truly, especially can't help it when I am drinking with him. I admit it, I'm weak. A weak, horny woman in her mid thirties.

However, an interesting thing happened while I was out drinking and snogging.

Boy went to the bathroom, and while he was gone, a really cute guy sitting at the bar was totally checking me out. To the point where we were having a stare down. He mouthed, "Come here" and I mouthed back, "You come here". And then he shook his head and mouthed, "What about your man?" To which I replied audibly, "Oh he's no one." The guy looked puzzled, as he clearly saw me & Boy making out not 2 minutes before. I repeated, "He's really nobody."

At that moment, Boy comes back. And he asks me if I'm talking to myself. Of course I was talking to myself! Because it would be impossible that another man at the very same bar could find me hot and sexy and want to hook up with me.

We finished our drinks shortly thereafter and got ready to leave. Boy headed out the door first and I lagged behind a little bit. He looked behind, wondering where I was. I told him I needed a moment to fish my Metropass out of my purse. He said he'd meet me outside where he would be having a smoke. Perfect.

I instead fished out a business card and marched right up to the guy and told him to call me. He tried to stop me from leaving but I told him I really had to go.

Boy and I grabbed a bus back to his place and about 5 minutes into the ride my cell phone starts buzzing. I look at the number and it isn't one I recognize.

"Hi, it's Mike, from the bar."

HA! OMG HE WAS CALLING!

"Hey, I'm on a bus, can't really talk."

"I'm still here waiting for you."

"Yeah, I had to go, sorry. But give me a call tomorrow okay?"

"Ok."

Boy and I then continued our make-out session and that carried over into a session where we rocked each other's world.

I've got a date tonight with ChefGeoff. I don't think it'll be too hard to put Boy out of my mind. I'm just treating it like going to the gas station for a fill up. No big whoop.

No comments: